DESCRIPTION: This number-one recommended cleanser within the IMAGE Skincare® protocols gently revitalizes and exfoliates as it cleanses. Glycolic acid helps to loosen the bonds between dead skin cells, making it easier to refine dull skin, smooth uneven texture and decongest clogged pores. Clients will enjoy clean, smooth skin with the refreshing sensation of menthol. Use this cleanser to prep skin in the treatment room and as a second cleanse with added exfoliation after ILUMA® intense brightening exfoliating cleanser.
without parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, artificial fragrances, synthetic dyes, or animal testing.
IMAGE Skincare is committed to fostering a sustainable future. All materials used to create every product box is Forest Stewardship Council® certified and sourced from responsibly managed forests.
- Exfoliates as it cleanses for smoother skin
- Glycolic acid gently revitalizes and helps to reveal brighter, more even-toned skin
- Helps to decongest clogged pores and supports the look of skin clarity
- Refreshes and cools the skin
- Preps the skin for better results in the treatment room.
DIRECTIONS: Massage a liberal amount onto wet skin and rinse with lukewarm water, followed by a cold splash. Repeat if desired for additional exfoliation. Use morning and evening for best results.
- Glycolic acid: An AHA that removes dead skin buildup for more effective exfoliation of dull skin and a brighter, more even-toned appearance
- Menthol: A mint-derived compound with an invigorating natural fragrance that refreshes and cools the skin
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice: A naturally soothing plant extract
INGREDIENTS: AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCOLIC ACID, AMMONIUM LAURETH SULFATE, AMMONIUM LAURYL SULFATE, AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, PHENOXYETHANOL, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, LAURETH-10, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, AMMONIUM SULFATE, AMMONIUM CHLORIDE, MENTHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GLYOXAL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT.